- (abs, pdf) Sparre & Springel, Zooming in on major mergers: dense, starbursting gas in cosmological simulations
- (abs, pdf) Dijkstra & Gronke, The LyA-LyC Connection: Evidence for an Enhanced Contribution of UV-faint Galaxies to Cosmic Reionization
- (abs, pdf) Keller et al., Cosmological Galaxy Evolution with Superbubble Feedback II: The Limits of Supernovae
Yesterday, we submitted a new paper (arXiv) focusing on the physical properties of the first generations of galaxies in the universe and their role during cosmic reionization. This effort was led by Hao Xu at UC - San Diego. We analyzed all of the metal-enriched galaxies in the Renaissance Simulations in three … Continue Reading ››
- (abs, pdf) Pfrommer et al., Simulating cosmic ray physics on a moving mesh
- (abs, pdf) Schaal et al., Shock finding on a moving-mesh: II. Hydrodynamic shocks in the Illustris universe
- (abs, pdf) Peng & Lim, A Rich Globular Cluster System in Dragonfly 17: Are Ultra-Diffuse Galaxies Pure Stellar Halos?
- (abs, pdf) Esplugues et al., Surface chemistry in photodissociation regions
- (abs, pdf) Livermore et al., Directly Observing the Galaxies Likely Responsible for Reionization
- (abs, pdf) Crain et al., The EAGLE simulations: atomic hydrogen associated with galaxies
- (abs, pdf) Gronke & Dijkstra, Ly$\alpha$ Spectra from Multiphase Outflows, and their Connection to … Continue Reading ››
Two of my undergraduate researchers have secured positions that will further their careers.
- (abs, pdf) Reissl et al., Radiative transfer with POLARIS: I. Analysis of magnetic fields through synthetic dust continuum polarization measurements
- (abs, pdf) Shirakata et al., Theoretical reevaluations of black hole mass -- bulge mass relation - I. Influences of the seed black hole mass
- (abs, pdf) Gallerani et al., Evidence for … Continue Reading ››