- (abs, pdf) Jessop, Constraining the Minimum Halo Mass that Supports Water Formation in a CCSN Remnant
- (abs, pdf) Prole et al., From dark matter halos to pre-stellar cores: High resolution follow-up of cosmological Lyman-Werner simulations
- (abs, pdf) Papovich et al., CEERS Key Paper IV: Galaxies at $4 < z < 9$ are Bluer than They Appear -- Characterizing Galaxy Stellar Populations from Rest-Frame $\sim 1$ micron Imaging
- (abs, pdf) Mezcua et al., Overmassive black holes in dwarf galaxies out to z$\sim$0.9 in the VIPERS survey
- (abs, pdf) Keller et al., Can Cosmological Simulations Reproduce the Spectroscopically Confirmed Galaxies Seen at $z\geq 10$?
- (abs, pdf) Garcia et al., Star Cluster Formation and Survival in the First Galaxies
- (abs, pdf) Whitmore et al., PHANGS-JWST First Results: Massive Young Star Clusters and New Insights from JWST Observations of NGC … Continue Reading ››
Simulating the Universe