- (abs, pdf) Windhorst et al., Galaxy Science with ORCAS: Faint Star-Forming Clumps to AB$\leq$31 mag and r$_e$$\geq$ 0.01"
- (abs, pdf) Rodriguez et al., Modeling Dense Star Clusters in the Milky Way and Beyond with the Cluster Monte Carlo Code
- (abs, pdf) Peebles, Improving Physical Cosmology: An Empiricist's Assessment
- (abs, pdf) Hirano et al., Supermassive Star Formation in Magnetized Atomic-Cooling Gas Clouds: Enhanced Accretion, Intermittent Fragmentation, and Continuous Mergers
- (abs, pdf) Wanajo et al., Neutron star mergers as the astrophysical site of the r-process in the Milky Way and its satellite galaxies
Simulating the Universe