- (abs, pdf) Amorisco, Globular cluster populations and the kinematical fingerprints of minor mergers
- (abs, pdf) Zwart & Boekholt, Numerical verification of the microscopic time reversibility of Newton's equations of motion: Fighting exponential divergence
- (abs, pdf) Dupont & Enßlin, Consistency and convergence of simulation schemes in Information field dynamics
- (abs, pdf) Seifried et al., Is molecular cloud turbulence driven by external supernova explosions?
- (abs, pdf) Ceccarelli et al., The evolution of grain mantles and silicate dust growth at high redshift
- (abs, pdf) Butler et al., Maximally Rotating Supermassive Stars at the Onset of Collapse: The Perturbative Effects of Gas Pressure, Magnetic Fields, Dark Matter and Dark Energy
Simulating the Universe