- (abs, pdf) Grand et al., Vertical disc heating in Milky Way-sized galaxies in a cosmological context
- (abs, pdf) Cooray et al., Astronomy Job Crisis
- (abs, pdf) Bird et al., Simulating the Carbon Footprint of Galactic Halos
- (abs, pdf) Prieto & Escala, Multiscale mass transport in z~6 galactic discs: fueling black … Continue Reading ››
- (abs, pdf) El-Badry et al., Breathing FIRE: How Stellar Feedback Drives Radial Migration, Rapid Size Fluctuations, and Population Gradients in Low-Mass Galaxies
- (abs, pdf) Kaurov, On improving analytical models of cosmic reionization for matching numerical simulation
- (abs, pdf) Paranjape et al., Photon Number Conserving Models of H II Bubbles during Reionization
- (Continue Reading ››
Conference (website) at the Institut d'Astrophysique de Paris, 7-10 December 2015
Monday (07 Dec 2015)
Bahcall - Lighting up the Dark: Where is the Dark Matter?
- Old concept (Ostriker+ 1974, Davis+ 1980): M/L increases with mass scale. Larger systems are dominated by DM.
- Local M/L values (Bahcall & Kulier 2014): mass … Continue Reading ››
- (abs, pdf) Bovy, Detecting the disruption of dark-matter halos with stellar streams
- (abs, pdf) Dutton et al., NIHAO V: Too big doesn't fail -- reconciling the conflict between LCDM predictions and the circular velocities of nearby field galaxies
- (abs, pdf) McQuinn et al., Leo P: How Many Metals can a Very … Continue Reading ››