- (abs, pdf) Kulkarni et al., Characterizing the Jeans Filtering Scale of the Intergalactic Medium
- (abs, pdf) Glover, Simulating the formation of massive seed black holes in the early Universe. II: Impact of rate coefficient uncertainties
- (abs, pdf) Nelson et al., The Illustris Simulation: Public Data Release
- (abs, pdf) Finkelstein et al., An Increasing Stellar Baryon Fraction in Bright Galaxies at High Redshift
- (abs, pdf) Zetterlund et al., Ultraviolet ISM Diagnostics for Star-Forming Galaxies I. Tracers of Metallicity and Extinction
- (abs, pdf) Dubois et al., Black hole evolution: I. Supernova-regulated black hole growth
- (abs, pdf) Latif & … Continue Reading ››
- (abs, pdf) Li et al., Connecting CO Intensity Mapping to Molecular Gas and Star Formation in the Epoch of Galaxy Assembly
- (abs, pdf) Vazza et al., Forecasts for the detection of the magnetised cosmic web from cosmological simulations
- (abs, pdf) Baczynski et al., Fervent: Chemistry-coupled, ionising and non-ionising radiative feedback in … Continue Reading ››
Conference website: Austin, TX.
(Day 1) Wednesday, 01 April 2015Jump to: (Day 2) (Day 3)
Stacy – Influence of Minihalo Environment on the Growth of Pop III Clusters
- Exploring ~10 Pop III star formation sites in a 1 Mpc/h box, focusing on multiplicity of Pop III clusters.
- Total mass in sink particles are in the range 20-120 … Continue Reading ››