- (abs, pdf) Tomozeiu et al., Tidal stirring of satellites with shallow density profiles prevents them from being too big to fail
- (abs, pdf) Clauwens et al., A large difference in the progenitor masses of active and passive galaxies in the EAGLE simulation
- (abs, pdf) Ewall-Wice et al., First Limits on the 21 cm Power Spectrum during the Epoch of X-ray heating
- (abs, pdf) Pakmor et al., Semi-implicit anisotropic cosmic ray transport on an unstructured moving mesh
- (abs, pdf) Zaritsky et al., Are Some Milky Way Globular Clusters Hosted by Undiscovered Galaxies?
Simulating the Universe