After building and hosting this website’s skeleton on my personal desktop for the last two months, I’ve migrated the site and its database to the Georgia Tech’s web servers. In addition, I snagged the subdomain cosmo.gatech.edu. This will be our virtual home now.
I’m happy enough with the WordPress theme and setup now. So I can move on to adding content. In addition, I wrote a Python script that automatically queries astro-ph, given a paper number, posts an entry, and saves the PDF. I’ve been meaning to do that since I started my local research log three years ago!
This is the first post in my research group’s site at the CRA. New beginnings. Test.