- (abs, pdf) Bate, Collapse of a molecular cloud core to stellar densities: the formation and evolution of pre-stellar discs
- (abs, pdf) Gafton & Rosswog, A fast recursive coordinate bisection tree for neighbour search and gravity
- (abs, pdf) Dubois et al., Self-regulated growth of supermassive black holes by a dual jet/heating AGN feedback mechanism: methods, tests and implications for cosmological simulations
- (abs, pdf) Gall et al., Production of dust by massive stars at high redshift
I’m happy enough with the WordPress theme and setup now. So I can move on to adding content. In addition, I wrote a Python script that automatically queries astro-ph, given a paper number, posts an entry, and saves the PDF. I’ve been meaning to do that since I started my local research log three years ago!
- (abs, pdf) Bouche et al., Enriched halos at redshift z=2 with no star-formation: Implications for accretion and wind scenarios
- (abs, pdf) Iliev et al., Can 21-cm observations discriminate between high-mass and low-mass galaxies as reionization sources?
- (abs, pdf) Natarajan & Volonteri, The mass function of black holes at 1<z<4.5: comparison of models with observations
This is the first post in my research group’s site at the CRA. New beginnings. Test.
- (link) Pilkington et al., The Chemical and Dynamical Evolution of Isolated Dwarf Galaxies