- (abs, pdf) Pritchard & Loeb, 21-cm cosmology
- (abs, pdf) Lin et al., Large-Scale High-Lundquist Number Reduced MHD Simulations of the Solar Corona Using GPU Accelerated Machines
- (abs, pdf) Maeder & Meynet, Rotating massive stars through the ages, with applications to WR stars, Pop III stars and Gamma Ray Bursts
- (abs, pdf) Bouche et al., Enriched halos at redshift z=2 with no star-formation: Implications for accretion and wind scenarios
- (abs, pdf) Iliev et al., Can 21-cm observations discriminate between high-mass and low-mass galaxies as reionization sources?
- (abs, pdf) Natarajan & Volonteri, The mass function of black holes at 1<z<4.5: comparison of models with observations
Simulating the Universe